Career Planning Services Houston
College Planning Package
CAREER ASSESSMENT REPORT:
• Help the student identify his/her interests, skills, and work preferences to discover occupations
that match those interest.
• Research the entry level requirements and working conditions of their career choices.
• Create a personalized list of occupations for further investigation.
• Use of library resources for occupational information, skill development, and
• Help the student choose a major and degree plan that will support his/her career plans.
COLLEGE SELECTION REPORT:
• STEP 1: Assess strengths and weaknesses to determine the competitiveness of the student.
• STEP 2: Create the perfect transcript.
• STEP 3: Pinpoint colleges and universities that meet the student’s academic, social, career,
and financial needs.
• STEP 4: Compare colleges and decide where to apply.
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PACKAGE:
• STEP 5: Compose a successful application package.
• STEP 6: Write an outstanding essay.
• STEP 7: Plan Memorable Campus Visits and Interviews.
• STEP 8: Market your Strengths by finding out what the school is looking for in a student.
T.C.R.C. College Planning Package is recommended for high school sophomores, juniors and rising seniors.
Comprehensive Package: Academic Planning, Career Assessment, College Selection, College Admissions, and Financial Aid Services. $7,350.00 (6 applications/schools) June – August (Scholarship $7,850.00, Scholarship and Financial Aid $8,850.00)
College Preparation Package: Academic Planning, Career Assessment, College Selection, and College Admissions. $6,350.00 (6 applications/schools) June – November (before Thanksgiving)
College Admissions Service: Application advising and review, Resume Review Service, Essay Review Service. Typical 10+ visits during application time period plus non-visit work time. $4,500 (6 applications/schools) June – November (before Thanksgiving)
Financial Aid Service Package: Financial aid service for two (2) or more schools based on financial need for school year. $1,000.00 September – August of graduating year
Scholarship Service: Non-need financial assistance (any money increase by negotiations will incure a fee of 10% of the net increase of initial award). $1,500.00 June – August of graduating year
- Academic Planning(transition from high school to college) $1,500/yr.
- Career Assessment – $450 (3 visits within a 30-day time frame)
- College Selection – $750 (3 visits within a 60-day time frame)
- Resume Review Service – $550 (3 visits within a 30-day time frame)
- Essay Review Service – $3,500 (6 visits within 60-day time frame)
- College Admissions Service (unlimited schools)- $4,500 ($5,500) (June – Nov – 3rd week)
- Financial Aid For One School / Renewal – $400 (December prior to new school year) / $450
- Hourly Consultation Rate – $275
Recommended Follow Up: Each year, we can provide an annual review based on your needs.
Recommended For: High School Seniors & College Transfer Students.
* We accept Cash, Check, PayPal (Credit), Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card (credit cards will incur a 3% fee).