College Planning Package
CAREER ASSESSMENT REPORT:
• Help the student identify his/her interests, skills, and work preferences to discover occupations
that match those interest.
• Research the entry level requirements and working conditions of their career choices.
• Create a personalized list of occupations for further investigation.
• Use of library resources for occupational information, skill development, and
• Help the student choose a major and degree plan that will support his/her career plans.
COLLEGE SELECTION REPORT:
• STEP 1: Assess strengths and weaknesses to determine the competitiveness of the student.
• STEP 2: Create the perfect transcript.
• STEP 3: Pinpoint colleges and universities that meet the student’s academic, social, career,
and financial needs.
• STEP 4: Compare colleges and decide where to apply.
COLLEGE ADMISSIONS PACKAGE:
• STEP 5: Compose a successful application package.
• STEP 6: Write an outstanding essay.
• STEP 7: Plan Memorable Campus Visits and Interviews.
• STEP 8: Market your Strengths by finding out what the school is looking for in a student.
T.C.R.C. College Planning Package is recommended for high school sophomores, juniors and rising seniors.
Package Fee: $4500.00 for 12-24 months depending upon what year student begins program. Fee includes application to a maximum of six colleges. ($5,500 for unlimited schools)
Recommended Follow Up: About 85% of our clinets choose to invest in the Financial Aid Program.
FINANCIAL AID PROGRAM:
• STEP 9: Calculate family’s eligibility to receive financial aid prior to the filing of any forms.
Complete and file all federal, state, and campus financial aid forms to avoid costly mistakes.
Help family’s do pre-financial aid planning to qualify for more scholarships and grants.
• STEP 10: Develop and implement financial aid strategies to decrease the family’s out of
pocket expense. Send all required documentation (income tax forms, bank statements, etc.)
to colleges in a timely fashion. Negotiate with selected schools for better financial aid packages.
Time Required: No Limit
Package Fee: $850 – 1,850
Recommended Follow Up: Each year, we can provide an annual review based on your needs.
Recommended For: High School Seniors & College Transfer Students.