Money For College
MANY PEOPLE WRONGLY ASSUME THAT THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE
FOR FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE AND DON’T APPLY!
– Find out how to match your background and academic profile to potential scholarships.
– Discover the four major funding sources for scholarships and grants.
– Get a complete explanation of the new financial aid application process for the upcoming
– Discover which colleges offer scholarships for athletic & academic ability, community service
and ethnic background.
– Learn six strategies to win grants and scholarships.
– Learn why financial aid doesn’t always work the way it looks on paper.
PREPARE A PLAN
The plan includes:
• Your estimated family contribution
• Your estimated eligibility for the Federal Pell Grant
• The estimated costs for the colleges you are considering
• Your estimated financial need at these colleges
• Financial resources available at the schools you are considering
In addition, you will receive:
1. Preparation of all financial aid applications and documents
2. Review of all financial aid documents to insure accuracy
3. Year-round assistance throughout the financial aid process
4. Strategies and methods to increase the amount of financial aid you receive
5. Negotiation with the colleges for the most beneficial financial aid packages
6. A cash flow calendar that helps you identify what your education-related expenses will be,
when you will need to pay them, and where the money will come from.